Our company carries out detailed pre-employment, enquiries to ensure that all personnel are competent and of good character.
- All selected personnel involved in. or having access to details of, security duties shall be screened.
- A personnel file shall be established for each person subject to screening.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the following:
- The applicant’s ability in respect of reading, writing and verbal communications.
- The interviewer’s opinion in respect of physical ability, mental ability and applicant’s demeanour.
- Verification of personal documents, birth certificate, driving licence, passport, service records, etc.
- Copies of all relevant documents shall be held on file.
- These requirements shall be applied equally to full-lime and to part-time employees and at all levels of seniority, including directors.
- A person who is subject to work must have applied for a security licence.
- Persons employed for security duties shall not be less than eighteen or normally more than sixty five, years of age. Persons beyond sixty-five years of age shall be required to undergo an annual medical examination to ensure their fitness for the duties to which they may be assigned.
- No offer of employment shall be made until the provision of section 3.